• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moses basket

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
My friend kindly lent me lots of stuff for baby, she had her LO last year.

She has lent me a beautiful Mamma and Pappas moses basket, do I need to buy a new mattress for it? Baby will be sleeping in it, in our room until it grows into cot (cot and mattress are both brand new)

Thanks xx

Yeah you are ment to buy a new mattress for them. I haven't bothered for a cot a friend gave me but it was hardly used but i would for a moses basket. They are only cheap to buy.

not if its from someone you know Zoe . So long as she doesn't smoke and you think shes clean enough etc :)

It is recommended that you buy a new mattress and they are only about £12 in shops and I got mine on e bay for about £10. I would look on the web first for guidelines on buying a mattress also as they recommend things such as the mattress should have a waterproof cover that is washable and to not buy a ventilated mattress(with holes in).

i havent even bought a moses basket, as my carrycot fits on the moses basket stand so one less thing i need :dance:

budge said:
not if its from someone you know Zoe . So long as she doesn't smoke and you think shes clean enough etc :)

I agree Budge, especially if its been hardly used and baby wont be in it for THAT long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back