morning sickness

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
am i normal? i have been sick once and that was a week or so before i found out i was pregnant. i have only felt a bit nauseous about twice but havn't actually been sick. has anyone else had this?

i haven't been sick at all this time. with william i was sick all day every day for 3 months!!!

this time i've just had really bad burping!!! :rotfl:

actually when i think about it most of the symptoms i had at the beginning seem to have gone now. im not sore and tender any more, havn't been sick or felt sick. the only symptoms i seem to have are the prominent veins and trapped wind

Hi

Its normal everyone is dfiferent, be thankful you aint been sick mcuh you can enjoy your pregnancy more :)

Katrinaxx

I was only sick once in the morning, and had a couple of weeks feeling nauseous in thevening. My main problem is wind as well!
I think the symtoms are supposed to drop off after 10 weeks as the placenta starts making the hormones, and I definately feel better this week. Roll on the "blooming stage"

with alex chris and ryan i didnt feel pregnant no sickness or nausea really, nothing, and after bein pretty sick this time i would say count your blessins hun, i alwasy wanted to have more symptoms to feel more pregnant, oh my god i am regrettin it now lol

good luck with the sickness staying away :cheer:

Don't worry if you aren't sick - just enjoy it Vicki! :lol:

I've had nausea, trapped wind, burping and food cravings. I'd be glad of a break from all that! :doh:

Sabrina
x

i was only sick twice in my 1st tri, had no sickness since then! maybe ur 1 of the lucky 30% who dnt experience sickness! :)X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back