morning sickness

winnie89

Reaction score
had really bad morning sickness any one else had it> havent had pregnancy confirmed by doc but been feeling nauseousness and throwing up, and sore boobies and tired all the time!

i only started with sickness this week, not been sick though just queasy all the time takes me ages to decide what to eat. Fruit is always a winner for me that and ice cold milk

yeah all drink have got to be ice cold because anything warm makes me feel sick! glad i have morning sickness though because at least i know everything is kinda working, got a few spots as well which whilst reading an article on internet said it's completely normal because of raised hormone level!

yeah i was worrying ( i do alot of that ) about no sickness then it reared up this week sounds mad but i was happy to get it so it means everything is goingok, i am not spotty but my hair and skin on my face has gone mega oily recently. My boobs are just out of control lol i have gone up to a D woopwoop

yeah lol boobs have gone up like 2 cup sizes, was talking to my sister in law tonight and she says being pregnant makes your hair grow really fast! lol yeah just another thing to deal with! lol but she said it dies down at about 12 weeks which is good cuz i Dow think i could handle 9 months of being sick! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back