• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning sickness back! Aggghhhhh

Tillytots

Reaction score
Its :puke: come :puke: back :puke: with :puke: a :puke: vengance :puke:

I seriously cannot move anywhere or smell anything without heaving! Its so weird.....
I woke up at 4am feeling sooooooooo ill, the only thing I could do to help was eat wotsits which disintegrate into orange goo in your tummy. I thought I was over it all now :|

Oh bless ya! Mine has started to calm down a bit now, not even had to take any medication today :cheer: probably come back at some point though!

:hug: hope your feeling a bit brighter soon

thanks hun :hug:

mine had calmed down too.....gone completely really since week 9-10 and now its back :?

il be ok as long as Im in supply of wotsits LOL

x

that must be awful :hug:

luckily i haven't been sick once, just feel sick :)

hope it clears up soon xxx

Tillytots said:

x

That was my first sign of pregnancy :oops: I normally hate them but couldn't get enough of them back in week4!

I know its boring but do make sure you drink loads of water.

x

how strange! I havent eaten them for years then all of a sudden its the only thing I can eat :)

thanks hun, im really naughty about remembering to drink water :oops:

xx

It really does help me, I have hyperemesis, even though Im having a good day today, Im normally sick between 10 and 13 x a day.

I try to put a glass in each room of the house then as I move about tidying up after the kids I grab a mouth full.

all i can say is ha ha :D :D it happened to me im so glad im not the only one who got it back :D
it wont last though hun think its just the last rush of hormones mine only lasted about 5 days
manda xx

Aww....feel for all of you. I hate being sick and luckily (crosses fingers) haven't had any sickness. Feel a bit queasy in the evenings sometimes but that's it. Don't suppose that helps you feel much better though sorry. I'm sure it'll pass :hug:

hiya

i thought mine had gone too but had a couple of bad days, odd sick but more feeling it all day and all night...awful, not long it will pass
x

Mine has just started, and its come really bad, i only ever had m/s with my first but this time i feel so different than with my other pregnancys, im :puke: nearly all day

Its :puke: come :puke: back :puke: with :puke: a :puke: vengance :puke:

I seriously cannot move anywhere or smell anything without heaving! Its so weird.....
I woke up at 4am feeling sooooooooo ill, the only thing I could do to help was eat wotsits which disintegrate into orange goo in your tummy. I thought I was over it all now :|

Oh bless ya! Mine has started to calm down a bit now, not even had to take any medication today :cheer: probably come back at some point though!

:hug: hope your feeling a bit brighter soon

thanks hun :hug:

mine had calmed down too.....gone completely really since week 9-10 and now its back :?

x

that must be awful :hug:

luckily i haven't been sick once, just feel sick :)

hope it clears up soon xxx

Tillytots said:

x

That was my first sign of pregnancy :oops: I normally hate them but couldn't get enough of them back in week4!

I know its boring but do make sure you drink loads of water.

x

how strange! I havent eaten them for years then all of a sudden its the only thing I can eat :)

thanks hun, im really naughty about remembering to drink water :oops:

xx

It really does help me, I have hyperemesis, even though Im having a good day today, Im normally sick between 10 and 13 x a day.

I try to put a glass in each room of the house then as I move about tidying up after the kids I grab a mouth full.

all i can say is ha ha :D :D it happened to me im so glad im not the only one who got it back :D
it wont last though hun think its just the last rush of hormones mine only lasted about 5 days
manda xx

Aww....feel for all of you. I hate being sick and luckily (crosses fingers) haven't had any sickness. Feel a bit queasy in the evenings sometimes but that's it. Don't suppose that helps you feel much better though sorry. I'm sure it'll pass :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back