hmmmm

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Ok so little man hasn't been as active this week as he was last week, he has still been kicking me but not as much ( I know i probably shouldn;t complain about it :)

I had a few sharp pains through my belly last night after bending over and then at work I was up and down most of the day so was quite stiff.

I think I just want someone to tell me that's normal and not to worry but it's difficult!!

Hubby is trying bless him but I mean really who listens to their hubbies :lol::lol:

hi bella,
i was just thinking the same. im sat at work (bent over -i know its bad) but she normally kicks me. but i havnt felt her that much today :/ think i felt her when i was driving to docs to have bloods done. but not since.

I don;t think it helps that my bump is virtually non existent today as well, I have a bump but it's shrunk in the last couple of days.

I can feel him kicking but that's my only reassurance.

Is it weird I wanna be as big as a house already :)

Wow BellaRiven I was thinking of starting something similar, I've felt my kicks lessen today, still some but very light and fewer. I'd be interested to know if others around this time are establishing a regular pattern or is it too soon? Also my kicks are still low down, just above bikini line in the main, are yours similar? So many questions!! X

Aww I know exactly how you girls are feeling I was at a wedding staying in a hotel over the weekend and for 2 days I felt nothing I was really freaking out but as a bridesmaid and someone doing lots for the wedding (I actually need a honeymoon now)

Anyway I was freaking that I had hurt the baby as he is normally really active but literally stopped completely for 2 days and hubbies reassurances did very little, thankfully since then he has become really active and I feel reassured again so please don't worry ladies I think our bubs enjoy giving us a little scare!

xxxx

Wow BellaRiven I was thinking of starting something similar, I've felt my kicks lessen today, still some but very light and fewer. I'd be interested to know if others around this time are establishing a regular pattern or is it too soon? Also my kicks are still low down, just above bikini line in the main, are yours similar? So many questions!! X

Weirdly I was about to start a thread (still might) about how much higher my movements are I'm watching tv and I feel movement quite high up.... Now I'm wondering if that's normal!

xxxx

Ps can't stay I've noticed a definately pattern however the more I do the less I feel him, I feel him mainly when resting/ sitting down etc x

Wee Foggy, mine are in the same place, last scan 2 weeks ago showed he was head down so I can only imagine it's punches he is giving, but then OH felt it up by my belly button it's weird!!

Thanks for the reassurances ladies, it's helped :), i'll see what he is like after the weekend if he is still refusing to be a football player with my insides I will call the midwife, she is bound to be used to it :)

Yeah give it a day or 2 but if you need to phone the midwife reassurances are GREAT try having a cold drink or laying down and poking bubs a bit see if you can make him move :)

Remember we're not so far gone yet where we're ment to feel continuous movements

xxx

yer bella, i would love to be bigger and feel proper kicks etc. would put my mind at rest.
im going to aqua natal tonight so that might kick her off if not will try tea or coke seams to make her move.

growing spurt saving there energy to beat us up in an few days. :)

I am expriencing similar... baby was kicking like mad last week, really active, kicking my sides and above the belly button, but then all of the sudden went really quiet at the start of this week, maybe a few kicks here and there but today gosh its non stop again, not complaing at all lol...i love it. Maybe our babies just like to have a quiet day like we do lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back