sickness after ovulation

Little Miss Joslyn

Reaction score
Please help....
I have just found out im pregnant but im scared of miscarrying as when I had my ovulation pains which were very severe, I was violently sick that evening and had diarear! Im wondering now if it was the pregnancy kicking in or a sickness bug. my boyfriend usually catchs bugs and he was fine so its got me wondering. My temperture is up this morning and I had dark brown discharge a few days ago and a slight show. I still got a BFP test so im really confused now. I have no real bleeding and no discharge now. whats happening to me? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Nic xx

Hi puff puff

Do you normally get such severe ovulation pains? :?
If its not normal for you it sounds as though you had a tummy bug and you boyfriend was lucky,there is a lot of it going around :(

The fact that you have had no real bleeding is good and what happened a fews days ago was probably just implantation!!

I know its hard but try not to stress yourself out :) , I was really worried as I have not really had an symptoms where as i was nauseous with my first two,all sorts of worries go through your mind :( (must be the hormones :) ).

As long as you have no more bleeding or any severe pains i am sure everything is fine,if you are really stressing though get yourself down the doctors, maybe they can arrange for you to have an early scan to put your mind at rest :)

Take care, keep us posted xx

I dont usually get such bad cramps and these were so bad I had to sit down at work. Think it was a bug or trapped wind. thats why my OH calls me puff puff :!:
Have just done another test cos still couldnt believe it and now disapointed as it came up a BFN :!: :!: :!:
Couldnt get a docs appointment til tomorrow so will hopefully sort out my body and get my head around it :!:
Sorry, Dont think I will be joining you this month x :cry:

dont give up yet puff puff hun if youve already had 1 test that was positive i would wait a couple of days and do another 1 good luck hunny xxx

:) Hi Puff Puff,have you been to the doctors??Any news yet??
I agree with Rach,don't give up yet....I can appreciate how confused you must be feeling though.
Good luck,
Bagpuss xx

Hi Bagpuss,
Did another test tonight and it came out weide :!: Was a boots own one and showed a + if pregnant. Mine was a - but there was a very faint | going through it so maybe I havent enough hCG yet :!: The doctor has sent a urine sample away but I have to wait till monday. Im worried incase I am likely to miscarry or that I have already and not known it. Is this posible :?: He wants me to go for an internal if its negative to find out what the brown discharge was. My boyfriend is being a pain in the arse and annoyed that im on forum cos he is normally on here. Bloody men are so selfish but good for making babies. he he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Puff Puff,
did I miss it or did you ever get a definite answer as to whether or not you are PG?

Looking forward to hearing from you--hope it is good news!!

Margaret

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back