• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moody Moody Moody

Keely

Reaction score
Last two days i have been soooo moody! and crying at the slightest thing.

DF is out of work at the min so we are getting on each others nerves and everytime he says something bad to me I cry.

Ellis even picked up on it yesterday and was being clingy to his dad :shock:

Then last night DF woke me at 11.30 to tell me there was a mouse in the kitchen!!!! I am sooooo scared of mice I burst into tears and said i would not be going back to sleep now and i cant believe he told me!

Then I think i have cried about 3 times today while he has been in the kitchen trying to catch it!!!

ARGH I hate mice!!!!!!!!! :cry:

xxxxxxxxx

Don't worry babes, I hate mice too and would be exactly the same as you. I think if my hubby woke me up for anything during the night, I would hit him. xx

:hug: Aw Sweetheart, hormones are terrible eh.... I know i cry too easy too... and at work there is a lady who really annoys me.... she made me so mad i shouted at her..totally out of character..ok she deserved it! and my boss laughed when she complained but!! :oops: Hormones!! or not i aint going to apologies to her.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope your OH gets a new job soon and some of the stress that comes with this goes away.. :hug: sending you hugs too :hug: :hug: as a wee cuddle always helps.. :hug: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

i have been like that too, i think its normal, i have got really angry with him (my oh) too and after i have had a tantrum i burst into tears! i went mad at him today just because he didnt get me a bun from Greggs! i thought he was hiding sausage rolls from me......(i can hear you saying i am crazy) but he wasnt and because he laughed at me i went off my head, i feel awful afterwards which makes me cry even more, i even went for him last week cos i thought he was laughing at me, its terrible. Is it just me that gets really mad and thinks things? i feel sorry for him, poor thing.

xrachx said:
i have been like that too, i think its normal, i have got really angry with him (my oh) too and after i have had a tantrum i burst into tears! i went mad at him today just because he didnt get me a bun from Greggs! i thought he was hiding sausage rolls from me......(i can hear you saying i am crazy) but he wasnt and because he laughed at me i went off my head, i feel awful afterwards which makes me cry even more, i even went for him last week cos i thought he was laughing at me, its terrible. Is it just me that gets really mad and thinks things? i feel sorry for him, poor thing.

Oh I am sorry sweety but that made me giggle.... I sooo know where you are coming from!! I would have gone mad too.

My OH is soooo annoying at the min.... he is soooo lazy and sometimes even has sleeps in the afternoon!!! HELLO WHO IS PREGGERS HERE!!!! xxxx

Keely - just a thought: if he's sleeping during the day, is he depressed? That's usually one of the main signs (although it just seems like laziness to other people).

Even if he can't get a job right now, perhaps it would make him feel better (and you?) to do something at your local college? Courses will be free because you're a low income family and they'll probably have a creche or nursery. Or take it in turns to go to something. I'm not suggesting going for a qualification, but just something you might enjoy to get you both out and about, meeting other people.

Or you could suggest he goes swimming - that's supposed to be good for lifting your mood. A walk amongst the trees in a park usually helps me feel a bit better, try and get him out for a walk most days. the more energy you use, the more you have. If he keeps sleeping during the day, he'll just gradually become more and more lethargic and down.

I hope you're both feeling better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back