Moody Moo

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Yes, today I am a moody Moo. It can't be helped, and I can't control it. Mr Littlemuffin just called me, as we are getting a new car, and he has said the garage has put it back a week. He is on a stag do next week, so for some reason I can't explain, I went stroppy, like I was a teenager again.

Anyone else having mood swings. I think by the end of today, either no one will be talking to me, or I will hide myself away so I am not rude.

Littlemuffin, firstly please tell me that is really your sir name along with Mr Littlemuffin?!?!?!

Your supposed to be able to get away with moods now but maybe a little 'sorry hunny its the hormones' will do the trick! Also count to 5, scream and then relax, always helps!!!!x

My DH keeps telling me im a complete B***CH - then laughs at me. so im guessing that means im pretty moody,. I phoned a friend to go out last weekend cos every little thing he did annoyed me - i could hear myself being such a pain but i just couldnt stop it. Had to leave the house before i caused a proper row. lol

xxx

Im normally chilled out and not a moody person but this week I wake up
in a bad mood and go to bed in a bad mood. I cooked dinner last night for my bf and his colleague although I couldn't face eating but threw a fit when they were 20 mins late...v.embarassing!

I'm hoping by Monday there might be a nicer pregnancy symptom to contend with than the little devil one this week!! :) xx

Twinkles, No its not our name, we have a really boring surname of Cole. But I can't get to grips with all the OH, and DH. Most of the time I can't understand what they are talking about. So like they do on loosewomen, (that I see when I am off sick) they call there husband by the surname. We are calling the baby muffin at the moment, so he is Mr Littlemuffin.

Awww ha ha thats lushous!!! I need a name for our little one! So cute!x

How about twinkletoes :) xx

Last edited:
MMmmmmm twinkletoes are the glittery pedicures I have done daily all summer(beauty therapist)!!! Ha ha! Good thought but reminds me of feet! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back