Mood Swings

elviedee

Reaction score
I'm getting the most horrendous mood swings. It really sucks. I keep being a big fat cow to my boyfriend, and I hate it cos I know he's hurting too I just can't control the way I'm feeling and the way that those emotions come out.

Really not liking life, or myself at the moment. To top it all off I got paid today and the actual amount is about half the amount I was expecting, taking into account the time I've been off this month. So on top of everything else, I've got absolutely no money. *sigh*

x

Hiya

I know how you feel, I guess it is normal to have mood swings so we shouldn't feel too bad! Somedays I feel okay and kind of back to normal, then I just go downhill again :(

It's best to just get the emotion out, I'm sure your boyfriend understands!

I feel very low from it all too and had the same experience losing pay because of time off! It's not good !

Hope you feel better soon :D

God you sound like me last week or so Are you due on? Did you have to have a d and c on the date you have in your sig? If so it may be PMT your experiencing...

i warn you mine got worse I couldnt stop crying on one day and the other I wasn;t very nice to poor OH who was only trying to help me!

I find the best thing to do is pack yourself to bed or have some chocolate, it has serotonin which will make your moods better...

Sorry your feeling so pants and hope you feel better soon

xxxxx

didn't have a d & c but had my right fallopian tube with pregnancy inside removed laparascopically on 9th Oct. Only bled for 5 days (i was expecting it to carry on for much longer)

been told to expect period early-mid november. think its just stress and not coping with keeping emotions hidden. i'm just not quite ready to talk openly about things yet

xx

Oh i see...

that must be quite hard on you emotionally...

Feel free to pm me if you ever need to chat

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back