Month 3

Lou12

Reaction score
Well this is our third month of trying and I've decided not to stress myself out with POAS every day - be it OPKs or HPTs. Just gonna relax this month, BD loads and hope for third time lucky.

Fingers crossed please xxx

Good luck honey!! 3 is supposed to be a lucky number!! And I like your relaxed attitude xxx

Good luck hun!! I must admit this month I took the relaxed approach and felt so much better. My cycles weren't completely back to normal and I think a big part of that was the stress I was putting myself under. This month I took Evening Primrose Oil for my cycles (only take up until ovulation) and folic acid, but other than that just did a whole lot of bding and relaxed. To be honest I think we missed my fertile period because my OH was really stressed for a week but af has arrived bang on 28 days and it seems things are back to normal. Seems weird to be pleased but it means I'll be with ya next month for that bfp!!! xxx :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

good luck hun, fx for your bfp :) :)

im taking the same approach next cycle if i dont get my bfp this cycle, chill out no poas and just plenty of bding. those opk's have stressed me out!!!

we will get our bfp soon :)

Thanks everyone :)

So far so good - a couple of times I've thought "should I poas?" but it hasn't been anything more than a passing thought. I'm feeling quite chilled about it really - and really hoping for a bfp :)

I'm on CD10 and my last cycle was 28 days - so 18 days to go...

Crossing my fingers for you all too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back