• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mogan John Lewis born 12/08/10

congratulations! sorry you had such a hard birth! x

Tiny!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't believe that after our pregnancies we both ended up with what we desperately didn't want - pethidine, epidural and C-section!

Im so glad that you are now home and can utterly sympathise with your experience - I still think its going to hit me later on about the section but for now Ive accepted it. You deserve a gold medal hun :)

Congratulations to you both on your new gorgeous bundle - I hope that one day Morgan and Matt will meet in person! :) xx

Sounds like you had a proper tough time tiny. Massive congrats though and glad you had some fab postnatal care. xxx

Huge congratulations Tiny!! I can't believe how difficult a week you had, but you got through it, and if you can do all that then you can do anything!!

I'll bet Morgan is just gorgeous and worth absolutely every second, looking forward to seeing a pic, well done babe xxxxx :love: :love:

Sorry you had a bad time, congrats on little morgan!! Pics!!! X

Tiny!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't believe that after our pregnancies we both ended up with what we desperately didn't want - pethidine, epidural and C-section!

Im so glad that you are now home and can utterly sympathise with your experience - I still think its going to hit me later on about the section but for now Ive accepted it. You deserve a gold medal hun :)

Congratulations to you both on your new gorgeous bundle - I hope that one day Morgan and Matt will meet in person! :) xx

I know, bloomin ridiculous how it turned out after all our devoted following of ina may gaskin and mary mongan!!:roll:

i have to say, i texted you that wednesday morning to say that mary was saving my life, but by wednesday evening i was sick of the sound of her voice and wanted to scream "you dont bloody understand!!!" :oooo:

We definately have to get a playdate set up for our boys :yay:

Im so with you there, the Hypnobirthing really helped to get me through some of the early contractions just before I asked for the gas and air but there is no way it would have made any difference to my back to back labour.

Hehe our boys are both Welsh! :lol:

Tiny think you need to edit the title of this thread it say Mogan :lol:

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little boy! Glad to hear all was well in the end... Can't wait to see the piccies xxx

Awe hunni!!! :hug: your such a brave lady! If you can do all that you can do anything! And have a baby boy as the end result - shame the care wasn't good but all worthit ey! Congrats hunni!!! Xxx x x x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, tiny! I'm so sorry to hear you had such a tough time. Glad you are all ok and congratulations! :) xxxx

:love: poor tiny :hug: I'm sure it was character building!! But now u have your gorgeous boy to show for all your efforts!! Congrats Hun xx

sorry you had a bad time hun. congratulations on the birth of your son xx xxx

Glad he is finally here - congratulations!

Poor you, sounds like you had an awful time xxx

aww hun, so sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted! but everything happens for a reason and you've got your ickle man in your arms now! Morgan is a lovely name. i bet you never want to go hospital again!! :love: congratulations!! :hug: can't wait to see a piccie. how much did he weigh? (btw how weird is this, OH's cousin just had a baby 2 days after you and she vowed to survive on just TENS and gas & air, but she had to have an epidural and an emergency c sec too!! something is in the air..) hope you are all well xxxxx

Hey congratulations hun!! I know that the thing that got me over the disappointment of my section was knowing for a fact that there was no way on earth that my little man would have got out otherwise, mine was a big baby 9lb, OP and deflexed head so completely wedged in my pelvis, they couldnt even budge him with forceps! You did amazingly hun to get through everything you did and last so long on no sleep and and antennatal ward!! Should be really proud of yourself! your both safe and sound which at the end of the day is all that matters! Enjoy him!! xxxx

Oh you poor thing! Sounds terrible! At least you have your precious little boy at the end of it. Congratulations!! x x

Last edited:
Well done u don't know how you coped for that long congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back