mobile phone help (poll)

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
My mobile phone drowned (thanks Liam) and i need a new one. I am due an upgrade but am really confused. i would appreciate any advise and i have done a poll for the ones that i have been offered, plus one that i am tempted with.

why would you get the shine. i used to have the Nokia 6111 and i loved it but i dont want to replace it with another one.

is the shine easy to use.

sorry for the questions but i am so unsure.

I have the nokia 7373.I've only had it about a week but love it...The last phone i had was a samsung but went back to nokia because the signal is better.

I have chosen Nokia....reason being - I always used to have a Nokia (for about 6 years) and found them easy to use, but when I moved to 3 network they didn't do Nokia phones so I went for Samsung, then Sony then Motorola, and have now returned to Nokia as they now have Nokia's on their network.......

I think Nokia's are the most user friendly phone :cheer:

I chose the Samsung as I have had every type of phone possible but I always go back to the Samsung. It's so easy to use! And my hubbys one still works after being put through the washing machine!! Ooops!

id stear clear from the samsung one. ive got it and dont like it at all.

i personally dont like the motorolas much either.

i think nokia's are always a good bet :)

sorry not much help :oops:

I dsay the sony ericssons are the best, I have had an LG, Nokia, Samsung etc in the past and my current sony ericsson is the best by far, Nokia's run too much in trhe background and I have found they crash a lot. Other phones are very simplified but the sony ericssons are made to electronic perfection.

:D

I have the sony ericsson W850i and i love it! has a graet camera on it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back