Moaning again lol

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I must have the right grumps recently. My hips are killing me and feel like they are going to give way, it's taking so much effort to walk up and down the stairs and I keep losing momentum especially if I'm carrying something and have to just stand there til I can move again. My back is hurting from the weight of my bump already and I'm walking like I've just got back from a long sea voyage lol

My belly is itching like mad although all of the scratching did mean I gained a few places in the queue at Waitrose today :lol:

I managed to get 10 hours sleep last night only waking up twice and I could just crawl into bed, wrap myself up and sleep til tomorrow.

So much for glowing :roll: xxxxxxxxxx

Ah bless you honey!!! That is rubbish. It must be horrible for you. (Having said that - result on gaining place in Waitrose!)

Hope things get better xxxx

I feel your pain with the itchy belly and painful back :( I think they lied to us about the pregnancy glow :(

I'm seriously thinking about getting some extra vitamins, give us both a little boost. The bloomin miserable weather doesn't help either xxxxxxxxx

ive been so tired the last few days its like ive been timewarped back to tri 1 where i was napping in the early evening. had a nap on bonfire night, wanted one yesterday but OH was home so couldnt lol

I am so turning into old fat woman who moans all the time!!

Bump suddenly looks massive for some reason and back is killing me. Sort of fell out of bed this morning as it gave way.

Seriously when am I going to bloom and be radiant looking??!!

Bev I tried to nap this afternoon but OH was playing on the ps3 and getting on my nerves, bloomin men lol

lol i hate naps, i used to say u can sleep when you die, ive always had insomnia and only ever slept 8 hrs or less. now i cant get enough lol.

Aw, bad times.

Remember, pain is temporary :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back