moan lol

Anna23

Reaction score
i'm sooooooooo ruddy tired, todayi have been so busy sorting loads of wedding stuff out (i getting married on saturday) anyway this evenign i have to do the cleaning in the kitchen then cook tea then go over my friends and finnish the order of services and then come home and do more cleaning argh its never ending and all i wanna do is go to BED!!!!! please someone give me time out to go BED!!!! i know i can't casi got james and emma oh and i gotta prepar myself for the james packed lunch for tomorrow :evil: :evil: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Aww anna :hug: can the kids not help do the washing up? and huby-to-be to cook dinner or something?

he doesn't get back till 6.30 and by that time emma is in bed then half a hour later james goes to bed so it'd be too late if he did :?
and as for washing up the kitchen would be a swimming pool by the time they finnished :rotfl: :rotfl: although i'd sure they'd LOVE to help (i often give them the plastic stuff to do but not atm as i blitsed the kitchen yesterday)

Hun I know how you feel.

James has decided that he no longer can sleep without his Mummy so I have had pretty much sleepless nights for the past 2 weeks and I feel like a walking zombie!!
:hug: :hug:

Good Luck for the Wedding hunni, we all expect to see pictures, enjoy your day xx

omg another moan (i love it really) my boobs are MASSIVE and are agony (they just about fit in my wedding dress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back