mmmm KFC lemon wipes..

lozzi

Reaction score
.... i had a really bad craving so i went down to my local kfc "express"... they shud never have attatched that name to that store... 25 mins it took to get served! grr...

anyway back to to point....

kfc lemon wipes... mmmmmmmmmmm

i cudda eaten the wipe!!!

anyone else having random desires to eat odd things...

Wow that really is mad!!!

I personally haven't craved any non-foodstuff but there was a post in the 2nd trimester from a member saying she had been wanting to drink bubble bath :rotfl:

Peppermint foot spray!

OH used to wrestle it off me cause I was sniffing it like a druggie :rotfl:

non-food cravings lol where do I start..... OH thinks ive totaly lost it now because I have to stop myself from eating the clothes when they come out of the washing machine. Mmmmm they smell so good though lol

We plastered our hallway ...when it had dried OH found me licking the walls :oops:

I know ive lost it completely :?

:D Mine was jeyes fluid,or battles,it smells the same.Mmmmmm...........

JaidyBaby said:
Wow that really is mad!!!

I personally haven't craved any non-foodstuff but there was a post in the 2nd trimester from a member saying she had been wanting to drink bubble bath :rotfl:

its not the first... just down the road from were i live between teh two villages... theres a factory that makes the "car putty" filler stuff... its smells DIVINE

mmmmmm

i drive past with my window wide open sniffing it haha

anyone seeing me must think im mad...

when i was pregnant with my son i wanted to drink nail vanish (weird i know), anyway everytime i walked past a nail place and could smell it, i had to stand there for 10 mins, my mum and everyone thought i was going mad!!! :rotfl:

sarah113 said:
when i was pregnant with my son i wanted to drink nail vanish (weird i know), anyway everytime i walked past a nail place and could smell it, i had to stand there for 10 mins, my mum and everyone thought i was going mad!!! :rotfl:

Im a beauty therapist Sarah and tbh, your not the only women that has said that...many non-pregnant women LOVE the smell of acrylic nails!!

there is a name for this but i cant think what it is :?

its fairly common though. looks like it may be more common or certainly stronger later on in pregnancy - mine was.
for me it was anything like petrol - used to wind down the window while dh was filling up and take deep breaths mmmm, the small of multistory carparks - that petrol/rubber tyre smell!, marker pens - wrote all my envelopes at work in it just so i could have a sniff! any kind of stong glue or this cleaner stuff dh uses at work called MEK.

also loved washing power like violet glow -i'd just sniff the box everytime i was passing the machine!

daft isnt it? :lol:

xxxxxx

Its weird isnt it!!??

I am loving the smell of flash citrus cleaner at the moment!! I litrually could drink it I rekkon!

I wont of course.

haha i think its lemon. im loving citrus drinks at the mo :D yummy x

even before i got preggy

ill feel to eat certain sweet smelling soaps or bubble bath esp radox!

the other day i ate the bubbles :oops: ans ittasted nice but i stopped in case iwas harming baby :oops:

Dunno if it just me but my sense of smell is sooooooo sensitive that normal smells make me feel really sick. I used to luv the smell of petrol but now i cant fill my car up cos the last 2 times i have i have puked on the forecourt :puke: And my best friends car has pot pourri stuff in the ash tray and that is worse :shock: Antone else like this or are you all raving sniffaholics? :rotfl: xxx

kayzee said:
Dunno if it just me but my sense of smell is sooooooo sensitive that normal smells make me feel really sick. I used to luv the smell of petrol but now i cant fill my car up cos the last 2 times i have i have puked on the forecourt :puke: And my best friends car has pot pourri stuff in the ash tray and that is worse :shock: Antone else like this or are you all raving sniffaholics? :rotfl: xxx

Mother has a habit of cooking food at like 8 in the morning before she does her shift at work, getting the tea prepared so it can just go in the oven later and oh my, the smell of mince cooking that time of the morning is just sickening! :puke:

yeah i craved them too lozzi, they r lovely lol...

in turkey they sell bottles of the lemon smelly stuff to keep fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back