MMC

mummy78

Reaction score
been for my 3rd early scan today! N its a mmc, :( its shrinking from the size last week, got to decide what to do next :( been in limbo for over 3 weeks x

Oh no :( Such sad news honey. Hope you have plenty of support from the people around you. Completely and utterly awful situation. Take care. xx

Im sorry you have had to go through this! Take care of yourself and your oh! Xx

Hi Mummy78, so sorry you are going through this I have had two MMC's at 11 weeks and 10 weeks. Take care of yourself and your OH xxx

thankyou so much! I should be nearly 9 weeks but baby never grew beyond 6, got to decide now what option to remove the pregnancy. :( its so cruel i still feel pregnant! Nausea n sore boobs! Thankfully i have lots of support,OH n family xx

I'm so sorry. It is a horrible time, glad you have good support. Any question just ask though x

MMC is so cruel, you go from being so excited to totally devastated in a second. Whilst it doesn't make things any less painful, I found it helped to know that it is quite common, that I didn't do anything wrong and that it just wasn't meant to be. Just remember that this won't have any bearing on future pregnancies - so hard at the moment to think of getting a sticky bean but it will happen - I can attest to that as I have a 6 month old bundle upstairs asleep in his cot!

Seek comfort in your OH, stay strong and take time to come to terms with things. xxxxx

Im booked in for medical management on Sunday 29th June!obviously i know it could happen naturally before! I am lucky i do have children a son of 17 a daughter 15 n our littlest son is 2! I had a ectopic in 2007 , hence the early scan, was so relieved it was in the right spot, 2nd one to get there including my 2yr old so the shock of it not developing wasn't something i was expecting :( i guess its a blessing to know now than get to 12 week scan! Thankyou for your kind words! X

Hi mummy78 im so sorry for your loss I went through this in april so I know how hard it is and how you must be feeling all I can say is take care of yourself and take time to grieve. if you need a chat feel free to pm me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back