Missing my Jessica Cuddles

lauramumof2

Reaction score
With this big bump on me its very difficult to get a cuddle from Jessica. She tries to lie up on my knee before she goes to bed but cant get cuddled in so she sits in the middle of the couch.

I miss my big cuddles. From Stuart as well, its hard to get snuggled in and if I cuddle into his back in bed the baby usually starts kicking and it wakes him up :lol:

aww i know how you feel. i was the same when i was pregnant with liam, i missed my joshua cuddles. never mind it's only for a few more days.

did you have a section with Jessica (that was going to be Joshua's name).

x

Ahhhhhh Bless You :lol:

You only have a couple of weeks and then you can give everyone all the cuddles in the world.

I'll give you one now :hug:

Chin Up :lol:

i no who you feel hun, from when Dior was 5months up untill 13months i was preg i missed being able to get on the floor and mess about with her she jumps over her daddy and batters him but every time she comes near me i had no pull her hand away :(

Aww thank you, :hug: back to you all. I had a section with jess but i think i will still be able to get her on my knee or a bit closer. For a 2 year old she is very aware of my tummy being a bit sore and she pats it like she does the cat :lol:

She keeps asking when the baby is coming as I asked her what she would like the baby to bring her and she said 'peter sam' which is a thomas the tank train. One of the few ones to be discontinued though so I have bought it on ebay from the netherlands for about a tenner.

davina said:
i wish i had invented ebay.

who did? I dont know what I would do without it. I have had so many good finds off it. I have bought some really nice 2nd hand next clothes off it at a fraction of what I would pay in the shops.

same here. i bought liam the most gorgeous denim jacket.

its a pity that laura wont let us do something like that on here with baby clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back