missing man found alive after 5 years

OMG it myst be hard for him to be with people beoing all over him though and plased to see him and he doesnt remeber them.

It is like the Harold Bishop story line all over again!! :shock:

If I were his wife, I wouldn't know whether to hug him or kick him.

They can't find his wife now.. a few weeks ago she moved to central America and they don't know whereabouts.. she left without saying bye to anyone or telling them where she was going :think:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
They can't find his wife now.. a few weeks ago she moved to central America and they don't know whereabouts.. she left without saying bye to anyone or telling them where she was going :think:

this is really weird :?

when i heard it on the news this morning, i also thought of castaway.
it's mad

I'm not surprised he disapeared, his wife is a doctors receptionist :shock:

Random thought, if he had life insurance which his wife got as he was declared legally dead will that have to be paid back? :lol:

Minime said:
Random thought, if he had life insurance which his wife got as he was declared legally dead will that have to be paid back? :lol:

i think your thinking same lines as me.. wife got house paid off.. she sold for £300.000 and up and moved with money a few weeks ago to central America where no one is sure of her whereabouts? :think:

sounds bit dodgy to me :fib: :fib: :lol:

Would be dodgy if she'd done it within a year but its been 5

Minime said:
Would be dodgy if she'd done it within a year but its been 5

hmm, that wasn't timescale i was looking at though. It was fact she moved and 3 weeks later her missing hubby turns up. wierd lol

He has been arrested - apparently someone has found a picture of him on holiday with his wife in 2006.

I was wondering how you live if you don't know who you are - as you would never be able to get a job? Interesting read though

A989D739-BE38-4439-88D8974EABD4CB51.jpg

This is missing canoeist John Darwin and his wife Anne in Panama last year, when everyone thought he was dead.

The sensational picture emerged last night as Darwin was arrested in connection with his disappearance in the North Sea in 2002.

Mrs Darwin, who recently moved to the central American country, claimed she had not seen her husband since he vanished.

But last night, the manager of a holiday firm said the couple rented a room in Panama City in July 2006 and posed for the extraordinary picture on the company's website.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i knew it sounded a bit suss.. strange world we live in :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back