Missed period but negative hpt

AmJay

Reaction score
Hi, I am AmJay, I am 31 years old ttc since past 2 months. my cycle is of 32 days and I had my last period on 22nd Non 2009. My periods have still not started and and when I took hpts which were negative. I did one test on 18th dec, 2nd on 22nd dec 3rd on 26th dec and one on 28th dec .....what should i do? can I still be pregnant as my periods are still absent . I m usually regular. This wait is killing me !!

:wave: Hi and welcome

It's not over until the :witch: arrives, if she's absent you could still be in with a chance. However try to worry as your body does strange things to you when its under stress and your delayed period could be for this reason :hug:

Also you may be one of the small few who cannot use HPTs... If not here next week I would go see the Dr. x

Hi Amjay,

I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't seen no sign of af yet. My last period was 20th November 2009. I have only had pink spotting and cm when af was due but nothing since. I'm going to test again in 2 weeks time if no sign of af. If still no sign of af I'll see my GP.

i would leave it one week and get a good clear blue test if its still neg go to the doctor x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back