missed period,all preg symptoms,but negative hpt! pregnant?!!

Reaction score
so to cut a long story short, i had my last normal full period on the second week of february, two weeks later i had one or two days of very light spotting and a tiny bit of dark discharge, but have had no period at all since then, apart from again, a little bit of dark discharge. im on the pill, but had unprotected sex on the 7 day break between pill packs, so im assuming if i have conceived, this would of been when i did, making me 5 weeks pregnant by my calculations. i have been to the doctors and had blood tests done for anemia & other blood related conditions and they also checked for a hormone imbalance but they all came back normal.
i have done two home pregnancy tests in the last 4 weeks, both came back negative, although i havent actually done one in the morning yet with the first urine.

also, i have had most of, if not ALL of the typical pregnancy symptoms and signs,
e.g. tender breasts, my tummy has become slightly more rounded, whereas i usually have a very flat tummy, sometimes very bloated, daily nausea, but not actual vomiting, started getting lower back aches in the last few days, increased fatigue, i could sleep for hours!

could i be pregnant & just be getting a late positive? possibly because of lack of the hcg hormone in my system!

if anyone else is experiencing this or similar, or has been through this then please help!

ALSO!
the doctor has told me to completely come off my pill until i either get a period, or a positive test result!
its so hard just waiting, i want to know!

whilst taking my pills, i was liable to forgetting one or two a pack, bad i know! but that does increase the chances of getting pregnant, hence the concern!!
42 minutes ago

Your still covered on the 7 day break when taking the pill. If you have missed a couple out of the pack then it is possible you could be pregnant but quite unlikely. When i used to take the pill, a light brown discharge for one day a month is all i had for a period. I hope you get the outcome your hoping for chick xx

hello, i was in the exact same position as you a couple of months ago. i missed my period and took 3 test all negative. and yet i still took another in the middle of the day which again negative....but then.... i went back in the bathroom the followin day and saw the pregnancy test in the bin and for some reason picked it out... when i looked closer i could see a very very faint line and i mean really faint. obviously they say the test is not valid after so long so i figured 5th pregnancy test lol. so i did another but this time i did it in the morning and it came back with 2 perfect bright pink lines. so im pregnant :). hopefully youwill figure out soon if you are if not hope you find out soon what is going on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back