Miss Munroe- about your nursing chair

moss

Reaction score
I was remembering this thread http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... ight=chair and I thought I had asked you where the chairs were from and you had given me the link, but I can't find it now. Did you get your chair? Do you like it? Could you tell me where both of those are from again please? Thanks!

I sooo want one of these still trying to work out how I can re-arrange my house to fit one in!! :rotfl:

Thanks! Yeah, I am basically trying to figure out how to fit one, too. I will have the room when I have the sofa I want, but at the moment I have two old ones that take up loads of space! When I get my sofa, it will have more seating room AND take up less space. I am just going to squeeze it where I will be comfortable for now and everyone else can smash together! My back hurts and I need a comfy chair!

so sorry i didnt see this thread untill now! doh

hope you get a chair soon hun! i love mine! :D

we even got a shiatsu massage cushion to put on it! lol so you get a massage while you sit. hehehe

Miss Monroe did you get yours from this site? What was the service like? Think I have managed to make room! :cheer:

I ordered my chair! :D I was nervous afterward because the site isn't exactly clear and it never mentioned a delivery time, but it is by DHL and they're good so I think it should be okay. I'm excited to try it out... I really need something like that. I ordered the reclining one, too.

ah great stuff, post pictures once you have it all up and running! :D

Oooh yes please post pictures all those who have them, I am going to get one too (and have just managed to get rid of our second sofa so now we have room).

Also stupid question, do you have to put the chair together? I mean is it a flat pack thing? Also is it pretty stable? I don't want to break it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back