Miss Evie Goes Swimming!

Yup terrible eh and i reckon if they'll charge you that unholy fee then i bet theyd charge for flo n all ! £13 for swimmings a bit steep, i'l take to the river in protest i reckon !

Love her outfit in pic 1! So cute.. she's beautiful :)

dannii87 said:
MummyJess said:
Ahh, bet she got loads of attention. Did you go to the baby pool at Robinson?
Hey! No it was the one in Bedford (the big pyramid shaped one near Tescos Extra?)
Oasis! My 6 year old was there with friends yesterday. I'll have to ask her if she saw a little cute bubba!

Did you not find it a bit cold and busy for her? Robinson have a warmer baby pool and only under 8s are allowed in it. Just so you know! (I used to work at both)

so so so cute!!!!! how did you find the swimming, i really can't wait to start taking josh swimming!!

awesome, where did you get her cossie?? and more importnantly how long did she sleep afterwards? :rotfl:

cant wait to go...Isla's ready, Daddy's ready...mummy still has an open wound from her stinking abcess..as soon as Mummys ready we'll be off

aww so cute I can't wait to take Kara swimming she loves her baths now cries when I get her out! :lol: I need to get her a swimsuit think we might go next weekend as long as shes over her jabs on wed by then

Aww she looks so cute in her little pink cozzie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back