• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miscarried again :(

sueannc

Reaction score
Hi all, had another miscarriage :( Had one in june at 9 weeks and had d and c, was gutted but started trying straight away and within 2 weeks i was pregs again. This time i didnt know though til i started bleeding and i was sat with a 5 to6 week baby in my hand! Was awful! Im feeling crap right now. My doctor told me i didnt need to wait to try again but does anyone think that 2 weeks after d and c was too soon and that could have something to do with second mc?
thanks x
Take care all xx and good luck to all ttc xxx

im really i had a d&c in may not gotten pregnant yet but me older sister had a miscarrage at 15 weeks in november 5 years ago by dec she was pg again and went on to have a healthy boy. maybe it was to soon for your body maybe it was just really bad luck
hope you will be ok.
if you are worried it was to soon maybe speak to your dr or just wait a little while next time.
just to note are you sure all was removed during the d&c as sometimes they dont get it all out and it comes out natrualy later maybe this was the case with you
sorry again
manda x

im so sorry to hear that :( im sure it doesnt matter as i had a miscarriage in may and i got pregnant less than 2 weeks after and altho i havent had my 12 week scan yet i did have an early scan a week ago and the baby was fine and heart was beating

Im so so sorry...

I don't believe anything is linked with miscarriage with regards to getting preggo so soon after as alot of women go on to have healthy babies...

You have done nothing wrong sometimes our babies just don;'t make it...

I send you lots of love and hugs your way...

xxx

so sorry to hear this hun, i really dont think your first m/c had anything to do with this time.

sending you lots of hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

here if you need to talk at all :hug: :hug:

Thanks all, well have thought about it and going for another blood test on monday to make sure there is defo nothing growing then ding ding round 3 i am trying again, not going to wait. Did speak to doctor and he said if my body hadnt have been ready i wouldnt have got prego again so soon so carry on he said, so Here goes!

Thanks again and good luck to all and keep smiling and looking forward ....... it really does work :-D
Hugs and love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Mwah! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sueannc im so sorry to hear off ur m/c please take care thinking of you

lots of :hug: going ur way.

Im am so sorry hunny

I could not imagaine what is has been like for you

I am here to talk if needed

:hug: :hug:

sueannc said:
Thanks all, well have thought about it and going for another blood test on monday to make sure there is defo nothing growing then ding ding round 3 i am trying again, not going to wait. Did speak to doctor and he said if my body hadnt have been ready i wouldnt have got prego again so soon so carry on he said, so Here goes!

Thanks again and good luck to all and keep smiling and looking forward ....... it really does work :-D
Hugs and love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx Mwah! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I completly agree with what your doctor has said...

xx

Oh im soo soo sorry!
ive had one m/c and that was heartbreaking enough, i dont know how you must be feeling..... :cry:

hope you feel a little better soon! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back