Miscarried a week ago and already ovulating?

honeygirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I started miscarrying a week ago. I’ve been taking my bbt and I had a hunch I could be ovulating. Just took a test and I am! I’m still bleeding a little bit, is it safe to start trying? We are mentally ready to try again. Thanks for your help.

Hi honeygirl. Sorry for your loss. I had a mmc 2 weeks ago and mva just over a week ago. Im still spotting a little but ready to ttc. I have read you are supposed to wait until bleeding has stopped completely due to risk of infection. However, the Dr that did my mva didnt say to wait. She just said when we are ready. Been doing opks for last 3 days and are negative. Have you done a hpt? Im just thinking your positive opk might be still picking up hcg in your system. If you are ovulating...it sound a little early but not impossible so best of luck.i hope you get a bean that sticks. I would do a hpt though to make sure its negative incase opk is picking up hcg....i can do this. Be good to hear how you get on as your similar stage to me and another lady on here. Fingers crossed and sending you :dust:

Last edited:
Thanks Melly! You're right, I took a hpt and it was positive. I didn't know that the ovulation test would detect that. Anyway, I'll just wait and hope to start ovulating soon! Good luck to you, and sorry for your loss as well. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Thanks honeygirl. All being well you should ovulate in around 7 days....usually approx 14 days since bleed....eg you count day of 1st bleed as cd1. If you udually ovulate cd14, then you might ovulate then....but its always posdible cycle might be a little out the first month at least so worth doing hpt in a few more dsys and once negative start doing your opks. Hope you ovulate soon and catch x

Hi as others said it will just be picking up hcg. Once your hpt is clear it will give u a better indication

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back