Miscarriage??

waterlilie

Reaction score
Hi all, i am very confused about my last period!! i wasn't sure i ovulated this month but thought i did. My breasts became sore on day 14 and never stopped until day 30!! they got bigger than usual and my nipples darkened and i had the impression they were sticking out all the time...even hubby noticed the change. i was really hopeful i might have been pregnant but last Thursday i had my period. I usually get the brown dry discharge 3 or 4 days before AF is due but this time i didn't, i had a pink discharge on day 26 and on day 30 started to bleed. There was no pain whatsoever which is unusual as i am usually in agony the first day of AF. Then the following day the flow became heavier, the 3rd day even more but with cramping, i thought this was so weird as i never have pain on the 3rd day. The period was heavy and i had some blood clots, like brown liver pieces (sorry to be so graphic) but it was scary as i never had that before!!! i looked this up on google and read it could have been an early miscarriage!!! did anyone experience the same? my period lasted 5 days and after the 3rd day the flow became light again and stopped on the 5th day. i am a little concerned and don't know what to do?

I'm not an expert but that is very similar to what happened to me at the beginning of this month - I had a lot of the same symptoms (sore/larger boobs, nipples changed which my hubby noticed as well and absolutely exhausted) - and my doctor feels I probably had an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. I actually tested (because I was going on holiday and wanted to be sure before I hit the wine) and 2 tests came out positive on the Tuesday but negative every day after that and then started bleeding on the Friday - very much as you describe.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear - it may not be the case at all for you and I really hope it isn't :hug:

Hi Waterlillie :wave:

It could well have been a miscarriage and sounds very much like what happened to me (ie bbs got sore, nipples got darker etc) and then my period was really heavy with bits and longer/more painful than usual. The problem is after you bleed you may get a positive anyway (that is hat happened to me, sorry to keep comparing!) Probably worth going to the docs just to chat through and he may want to check you over. Sorry honey, hope it wasn't though :hug: :hug: :hug: best of luck for next month x

....sorry I meant to say after you bleed you may get a negative hpt result... :oops: I got a positive on day af was due and then a negative the morning af came...

Thanks for replying babyblonde! I tested as well but only this morning which came negative obviously because the period had stopped and all symptoms have disappeared though my boobs still have a funny shape but are not sore anymore!!

Sorry about your miscarriage! It To be honest i wish i has tested positive at least, i suppose i would have been disappointed if i'd miscarried but at least i would know that both my hubby and i are fertile!!!! this probably sounds stupid but i am so terrified we might not be able to conceive. :oops:

Thank you and best of luck for next month :hug:

PS: I often read your comments about your constantly horny husband and i must say, they never fail to make me laugh :lol: I dont know how long you've been married but i think you should feel lucky because mine is the other way round! i know he loves me to bits but after 6 years of marriage i desperatly miss the passion we once shared in our relationship! :wink:

Thanks for your reply shezza! I feel more reassured now that i know my symptoms are not unusual and that other women had the same. It could have been miscarriage but i'll never know for sure because i tested too late! never mind, fingers crossed for next month!

best of luck to you too hon :hug:

Bless you hun - we've been married less than a year if that helps at all!

We were exactly the same with our experience - it was a relief to know that we were actually fertile as earlier in the year they were telling me I have have PCOS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back