Miscarriage????

Saski1234

Reaction score
Hi went for my 10 week scan last tuesday and was told baby only measuring 6 plus 6 instead of 9 plus 5. Have to go back for scan tomorrow to see if continued pregnancy but have started bleeding this afternoon. There isn't a lot of blood just a bit, but not really sure what to expect if I am miscarrying. Any advice

:hug: So sorry to hear you are going through this.

Theres nothing much you can do apart from rest and wait. Use a sanitary towel and keep an eye on how much blood you are losing. And if you experience any pain take some pain killers, but if the pain is too intense to be controlled by pasin killers go to A & E, or if the bleeding becomes considerably heavier than that of a heavy period.

hi hun so sorry for what you are going through, like jodie-lou said all you can do is rest. I hope everything goes well for you for tommorrow, will be thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Just rest and look after you, like the ladies above have said, watch your blood loss and if you feel cramps/pain then contact A&E.... should you start to bleed heavier then you must go straight to A&E they will advise you futher when they examine you.....look after you and rest tonight.... I wish you well and luck tomorrow.... :hug: :hug: big hugs doll I know you must be so very worried and scared :hug: , we are all here for you... Be strong and be well... lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hi thanks for all the supportive messages that you sent to me. When I went back for my scan there was no change so chose to go into hospital and have surgical removal as I couldn't face the thought of actually having to miscarry myself.
I think am coping ok. Has been a bad year for us as we lost our father in law in July age 47 so this was supposed to be the chance for evryone to have something to look forward to and now feel really bad that its not going to happen.
Going from highs to lows and trying to look at the positive side that at least I have my daughter age 3 to focus on but its really hard. I dont know how I should feel or how I should be acting all I know is I need to get through xmas and new year and then start again.

oh hun im so sorry that it turned out like this for you :hug: Im sorry to hear about your father in law as well.

Huni there is no proper way we should feel or act just work through your emotions as you get them if you want to cry then cry if you feel happy show your happy. It is a tough thing to go through and everyone grieves in different ways so there is no right or wrong way of dealing with it.

Look after yourself and we are here anytime you need us :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back