Miscarriage bleeding...

Baby Newts

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage a few days ago and my bleeding is getting really bad!!! My cramps when they come are unbearable! I was wondering just how bad will my bleeding get and when should I start to become concerned? I'm passing some quite big clots and I really don't know what to do... Any advice would help x

hi sorry to hear you are going through this. they say if you soak through a pad a hour then to go the doctors or A and E. with mine I bleed heavily until I passed a large clot then the pain went and bleeding slowed right down. if you are not managing the pain at home then go to A and E and they can assess you.

I just hate the thought that I may be left to sit in a&e in this pain... I've just got a hot water bottle on my tummy and lower back and filled up with paracetamols at the min and pain is starting to ease, I think if I'm bleeding the same tomorrow then il have to ring the EPU.. It can't be normal to be losing this amount of blood.. I've never had heavy periods so this is all very strange to me x

My pain was unbearable and I was rolling around the bed crying. As soon as the contractions pushed the majority out the pain stopped completely. The bleeding slowed right down too.

Sorry to hear of your loss <3

Yea once I pass quite a large clot it does ease for a while.. Hot bath is helping with pain too. Definitely going to ring hospital in the morning tho if I'm the same.. Just gonna see how I am through the night..

Thanks for being here for me ladies, my husband isn't the kind of guy I can talk to about the blood loss and that.. I mean yes he's very caring but would never understand what I'm going through x

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

I hope things are easing up a little now and you are more comfortable. I totally understand what you mean about your husband, I have one of those! Big hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back