miscariage

chezzabell

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well never thought i would be posting this so soon after Alastair, iam 9 days late and since thursday having bad period pains, since yesterday when i wipe iam having brownish discharge with abit of blood, ut also small clots, this has got worse over night, so i rang NHS this morning and there just said try to do nothing today and see ur GP in the morning.

As it stands atm iam in a lot of pain, and still having brownish/redness disgcharge

Do u ladies think it may be a miscarraige????

I had a similar experience a couple of years back and the doctor thought it may be a very early miscarriage.

Is your cycle back to normal yet? Were you TTC? Only you know if you could've been pregnant.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

if u take a test it should still show a bfp if u r ? even if ur misscarrying now ?

keep an eye on things and speak to your doctor when you can it may be nothing but im not sure. Good luck :hug:

awww hun, it does sound like it could be.
take care of yourself & those 2 gorgeous babies you got. :hug:

o cherie I hope ur ok :hug: :hug:
let us know how u get on at doctors, u know we r all here for u :hug:

hun iv been thinking of you all day i hope you are ok :hug: :hug: :hug: I told you what i thought earlier darlin and its so hard to say, Im just writing to say no matter what ill b here for you, find out with your doctor for definate, Im praying it isnt the case, but it sounds as if it could be, love ya mate :hug: :hug:

Hello Sweetheart, I am sorry that your going through this, :hug:
Please go to A+E don't wait until tomorrow, you write you are in pain.....pain is not a symptom to ignor, Go to hospital and get checked out, your GP will send you anyway in the morning, Wishing you lots of positive vibes and that the results are easily explained, please look after you, you have two little babies who need you well, much love and hugs Yvonne xx :hug:

hi sophie

How are you doing now? any improvement in the pain.

don't really have much advise but am here offering my support.

:hug:
xSuzx

thinking of you hun hope all is ok xxxxx

Thanks for ur kinds words :hug: :hug:

Iam now bleeding bright red blood but with less pain :?

waiting to speak to doc at 8am :?

well good news he said cos my test came out neg, he didnt think it was a miscarriage, but just a very nasty late period.

Thanks for ur kind words everyone, and im sorry i posted in this section when i havent had a loss :hug:

im glad that everything is fine hun, dont worry about posting in here, at the time that is what you throught was happening so you were bound to feel like that so its fine hun.

take care :hug:

Hi sophie,
:hug: sorry your AF is such a bad one, and please don't worry about posting, We are all here for each other no matter what the cause. infact it is good to know that you didn't lose an angel and that your going to be alright.... :cheer: please look after yourself, and be kind to yourself this week, leat some chocolate, have a wine or two and try to chill out, you deserve it doll, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back