Miracle Flutters!

dannii87

Reaction score
Oh my god girls, I'm feeling flutters!

The first 4/5 times I felt them I put it down to trapped wind, even though it isn't trapped, in fact, I'm farting like a trooper lol Plus, it feels like little patters on the inside of my tummy (I guess that's why they're called flutters!)

Anyway, felt more and more (daily) and called my midwife... She checked, and I've read up on it, and it turns out that it is in fact baby flutters! It's the way my uterus is positioned apparently! It's so damn wierd feeling them this early, I thought it was impossible!

My MW said it is extremely rare but definitely happens :D

If I lay in bed at night (because it's mostly in the evenings), if I concentrate really hard I can feel it!

Try it girls!! xxx

ah wow! how amazing! you lucky thing, sometimes i think i can feel things but its just wind! :doh: im also suffering with it :( lol!

Haha thats so cool I can wait for things like that to start happening I nearly cryed when my midwife told me that soon my baby will be perfectly formed but be able to fit into a egg cup!!!

dannii87 said:
I'm farting like a trooper lol

Hahaha I just blame this on the baby poor thing gets blamed for everything!!! Im hungry..."Pip stop stealing all the food" Im sick "Ohhh Pip just doesnt like that bit" I fart "Piiiiiiiipppp stop blowing bubbles"

Haha! Blowing bubbles, that's a much cuter way of putting it!

Well, my uterus is positioned right at the front apparently and pushed right up to my belly which is how I'm feeling it!

Soooo, there's still hope for you gals yet! :cheer:

xx

hey, thats so cool, i though i was having trapped wind also, but this last week, i was feeling something totally different, and it would instantly make my heart race, and wind doesnt do that.
Spoke to my mw also, and i have the same issue. but although i was given 24thAug as duedate, i still could be 14/13 weeks instead of 12.
Scan tomorrow to check :)

did you have your 12 week scan yet?

Aww that's brilliant! Amazing feeling isn't it?!
Yeah I've had my scan (at 11+3)

Good luck tomorrow with yours! YOU'll know your dates tomorrow for sure, very excited for you! x

wow thats amazing, i cant wait till i start to feel flutters, a bit early yet though for me i think :)

Wow, lucky you!! :D
I didn't feel anything at all until around 19 weeks :shock:

:hug:

Oh i wanna feel mine :(

Not too long eh? glad u can feel it hun thats dead cool!!

x

wow! thats early - I think I could feel flutters about 15/16 weeks. Seems so long ago now :lol:

Aww bless you!! Bet you're pleased!! :clap:

Might go and skip around the balcony and see if my little bean wants to show me some flutters too! x

I can't wait for the first flutters! I've heard of it happening to people this early before, wish it was happening to me! When I was pregnant with my little girl, she used to stick her hand right out and you could see her knuckles through my belly...it was like something out of alien! Or she would get herself in a mad position and my bump would look far from neat! Sometimes i'd only have a bump on my left side, i'd gently move her back to the middle. Can't wait til we're all sharing our first movement stories!

xx

You might! They say you feel it earlier after your first!

I can't wait either, and it's so nice that we'll all be moving together!

I don't know why because I'm sure the girls in second tri are lovely but I feel like I'm moving school and will be the "new girl" :(

I might wait a little bit before moving to second tri so I can take a few of you lot with me lol

I have only looked through second tri once or twice... I think I should get a bit familiar with it before moving!

Ah it's exciting though :D xx

hehe dannii we can all move together, when we feel ready lol but make sure we dont keep the first tri clogged up! :angel:

:D Yar second tri sound so scarey!! Hehe I have only wondered in there once before and loads here seem to be all be going around the same time Im scared of being left behind!!Hehe..Im like Come on baby be a few weeks earlyer than your supposed too! :D

I'm scared to go over there too! Just had a little peek.... can we all go together please?! I'll be ready on Monday if all goes to plan!

Ah thank god! I thought I would be the only one!

We should go in pairs lol!!

I know it sounds stupid, but I'm just nervous about leaving behind what I know. I know I'll be in here a lot, I guess also it's because at the moment, I am at the last stage of this section and have been through a lot of it, going into Tri 2 we'll be the earlier ones, everyone will be ahead of us! lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back