Miracle Cure Morning Sickness

KLR

Reaction score
I have suffered really bad with morning sickness - I can't concentrate at work, or manage to get out of bed at the weekends. I need a cure!

I have been recommended to take Gaviscon - does anyone know if this is harmful? Apparently it is a miracle cure but worried about the effects it could have

I do know another type of heartburn medicine was prescibed to this particluar pregant woman so makes me think it cannot be harmful - as they would not prescibe it

does anyone know? or has anyone been prescibed it?

its perfectly safe, and a lifesaver to me and thousands of pregnant women!!!

Didnt know about it helping with morning sickness though :?

hi it is perfectly safe during pregnancy but i have never heard of it being taken for morning sickness. if u ask the doctor for some and say you are suffering with heartburn you can get it for free on prescription. xxxxxx

I literally lived on gaviscon during my last 2 pregnancies, forget the spoon just slug it out of the bottle!!!! Its wonderful and no it can't do any harm it's just chalk and flavouring. They give it to newborn babies for reflux so i suppose thats where the morning sickness idea is from. Good luck

I live on the stuff, so glad we can get it for free.

Yes I have been told it is safe by my doctor although I have never heard of anyone taking it to ease morning sickness. I am thinking of giving it a try.

Take Care x

I was prescribed it by the Doc in both my pregnancies hun. It's totally safe don't worry hun.

alfie said:
I literally lived on gaviscon during my last 2 pregnancies, forget the spoon just slug it out of the bottle!!!! Its wonderful and no it can't do any harm it's just chalk and flavouring. They give it to newborn babies for reflux so i suppose thats where the morning sickness idea is from. Good luck

Thought it was just me who did that :rotfl:

Thanks for all your reassurances

I was so frightened someone was going to say NO DON'T USE as it literally it a miracle cure for morning sickness - it's instant !

Going to do another post to let all those suffereing with MS to give it a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back