• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

millie's first bus ride

trixipaws

Reaction score
we went to the toddler group again this week that we discovered last week. we walked there (well, millie slept in the pushchair, i walked lol) it took one hour- so it must be a good 6km away or so! didnt feel energised enough to walk back!

so we got a bus! wasnt too bad at first, but i struggled getting off! felt like such a twit! i have been on buses before so i knew how to use the stop buttons lol but iv never been on one with a pram. so i didnt realise they lower the door and i was pissing about tipping millie almost vertically tryna get off :lol: :oops: felt really embarrassed i'm sure everyone was looking at me thinking lol check out this bus virgin fool! couldnt run off quick enough!

:D

Me and OH have recently gone down to having one car so on my days off work (tues/thurs) im car-less. i havent been brave enough to venture to town yet as im a bus virgin to!! i was always wondering how you get on and off without putting the pushchair down? :think:

did millie like it? luke loves the bus i take him on the park and ride bus every week just for a ride. its easier with the buses that lower though for prams.

awww jason loves the buses juste as welll when we use them alot :lol:

We go on quite a bit but we have the old buses so cant get a pushchair on. I have to take her out, collapse the pushchar, wait (lol) then go in and try and throw the oushair in the baggage bit then go back buy a ticket. Its awful with shopping on the way back :(

I don't know how anybody manages without buses :)

Except the ones with steps, they're pretty gay. But the normal modern ones are good, with ample space to buggy maneuvre and park etc :)

Im a bus pro and i am constantly getting on and off buses the trick is to reverse of the bus.
Wish i could drive though :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back