Migranes after Birth

adele88

Reaction score
for the past couple of days i have been suffering with the worst migrane ever i feel totally off i have tryed everything to take it away but no it still comes back no matter what also i have a terribly nervous feeling in my stomach. Is this normal after labour?

if you had an epidural it can cause bad migrains ibrufen and lots of coffee and give your gp a ring my friend had a lumber puncture a while ago and had a simular prob but she couldnt lift her head of a pillow she was fine when layed down just standing made it real bad could also be stress and tiredness hun alot of changes going on for you xx

I have had headaches constantly since birth. I went to the docs on fri and she couldn't explain them :(

Hi Adele,
How long ago did you give birth? I, personally, would phone NHS Direct and ask them. You can get pre-eclampsia after givien birth - up to about 4 weeks after apparantly (though v rare) normally it is within about 5/6 days after.
But yeah, also an epidural can cause it.
Hope this helps
Leanne x

Hi Adele,
How long ago did you give birth? I, personally, would phone NHS Direct and ask them. You can get pre-eclampsia after givien birth - up to about 4 weeks after apparantly (though v rare) normally it is within about 5/6 days after.
But yeah, also an epidural can cause it.
Hope this helps
Leanne x
I gave birth last saturday and constantly suffered from migranes to the point where I need to put sunglasses on when am outside its calmed down a little over the last two days but its stull there very dull xx

two times have i had this since i gave birth, its awful, i can barely pick noa up and the flat need to be in the dark!
Today its just a really bad headache, and its always behind my left eye :( im gonna try to take a walk anyway and see if i feel better tho.. did yours go away soon after adele?

its awful isnt it well i got tablets from the doctor really strong ones and they still never took it away it did go away a few weeks after but it still comes back now and again but it should ease off in the next coule of weeks for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back