migraine advice please

claire23

Reaction score
Iv had a migraine since about 2am paracetamol won't touch it, iv drank loads of water, its getting unbarable, rang my midwife office for advice they said to ring docs for stronger tablets, rang docs and they are closed for staff training, any suggestions on how i can shift it without anything that could arm bubs? im not usually a headache sufferer, how am i gonna get through labour when im being a wimp now :(

You should have an out of hours service at the gp hun, they'll come out to you

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxx

i cant offer any advice just lots of sympathy , hope it passes soon migraines are awful. all i can do when i get one is sleep it off xxxx

My little boy just has to sleep in a dark room and has a cold flannel on his head, he throws up with his so doesn't keep any pain killers down anyway. But will sleep for hours day or night when he has one. Hope your feeling better soon xxxxx

thanks girls its eased off a bit now but if i dont get sleep tonight i shall ring out of hours, im seeing midwife tomoz so will mention it to her as i had slightly high bp last week and it was one of the questions she asked me xx

Get migraleave strips it's the strips that go on ur head and stick. They are by kool and soothe and are amazing I use them all the time. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back