Might be starting again

M&Ms

Reaction score
I saw the consultant at the hospital today after ringing them earlier in the week to insist that I be seen. I have had so many false starts, powerful contractions but no cervix dilation that I decided to see what they could do for me. Well as I was sat in the waiting room for over an hour, I started to getting contractions again, every 5 minutes, which the consultant could feel, so she decided to do a sweep and discovered I was just over 2 cm dilated and she has stretched things a bit more now so fingers crossed I will have this baby soon! :pray:

Good luck hun. You could be holding your LO very soon. Was the sweep alrite? I've got one on wed, and am not looking forward to it.

Meezie i have lots of baby dust and laour dust for you!
thLaborDust2.gif
th7ebabydust7e.gif

Good Luck honey... hope it is finally your turn! :hug:

Lind said:
Good luck hun. You could be holding your LO very soon. Was the sweep alrite? I've got one on wed, and am not looking forward to it.

The sweep wasn't too bad, just like a normal internal examination, a little uncomfortable but not painful. I'm getting strong period type cramps now and a bit of spotting so looks like things are gonna happen very soon! :D

Ooh i'm getting excited for you. C'mon lil one!!

Hi

Yay hun am so happy for you hope you have LO before the weekend is over ! good luck
Katrinaxx

goodluck and hope u have your baby soon

Well she hasn't been on for a while so i bet she's holding her LO. Can't wait to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back