Might be leaving you girls!! :(

monster_munch said:
Phew!
Thats good news

:hug:

We'll still appreciate your input on our TTC obsessions though :D !!

well i cant leave all you girlies now can i??? who else would i have a natter too at work :wink: :lol:

.....and you wont mind me sneeking in here to have a natter? :wink:

:cry: You'll definitely be missed. How brave and mature are you?! You are going to make one hell of a mummy someday! Good luck..and you better not leave us!

Definately better to put it off for a while if you're not 100% certain. Make sure you get it all out in the open and have a fresh start together. Maybe start going out a bit more, start 'dating' again (with Danny I mean).

Enjoy yourselves.

I think its a hell of a desision to make miss gobby, so well done for being brave and mature enough to know what you want from life.
You have to act in your best of interests!

phew its so much fun when u going thru the dating period lol.

at least u will still be here to find out any goss hehe

oh miss g.. it sounds like you have had a really long think about this.... it just goes to show that with your maturity you will be an excellent mum when you do have your beloved baby....

just dont go too far ok? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I've only just read this :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think it shows you have a level of maturity beyond your years for you to realise that you are not 100% ready. Well done for making the decision before it's to late. Have you spoke to Danny about putting TTC on hold for a while? I wish you all the best hun. And will speak to you soon no doubt :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

that sounds like a really sensible and mature way of thinking. Good luck.

I have missed talking to you honey, I only sneak in here from time to time now as I haven't been TTC recently.

I am really really impressed by you! It takes an amazingly mature and brave person to make such a decision. You are brilliant and deserve the very best in life!!!

Loads of love and luck to you weetie
Michelle
xxx

Aww Miss G :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think you are making the right decision. You seem incredibly mature for a 20 year old. It's not at all selfish wanting to go out and enjoy yourself. You can do that and be in a relationship you know. There's no reason why you can't go out with the girls every Saturday night and get drunk. It doesn't mean you love Danny any less.

Maybe you should focus for the time being on what you and Danny are going to do when he leaves the army. Maybe you can make some plans about what you'd like to do together before having kids. There are lots of things you can do as a couple that you wouldn't be able to do if you had kids. How about travelling? Or working abroad together for a season? Maybe you should spend some time living together just enjoying each other.

I hope you still come in and say hello. We'll all miss you if you go anywhere :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun :hug: :hug:

You go and enjoy yourself :hug: Just don't forget us, you've been a really big part of this forum ever since I joined hun (and you'll be very missed :( ). You make sure you keep in touch though :hug: I know you'll make a great Mum when you and Danny decide you are definitely ready :hug:

thanks girls it means so much to me what you have wrote im nearly in tears lol :hug: i may not be TTC for a while BUT you lot aint gonna get rid of me that easy!!! :wink: :cheer:

morning hun glad u decided to stay and i was going to say yesterday but never got round to it, when u have kids your life doesnt have to stop hun, change maybe but you still would be able to have fun and time with your friend :D

Aww hun sounds like u've been doing some soul searching. Its a hard decision you've made but I'm sure it will be the right one for you sweety, you have your whole life ahead of you and you will know in your heart when you are 100% ready to start a family.

Dont u dare think you are leaving us cos ur not!!!

xxxxx

happy_chick said:
Dont u dare think you are leaving us cos ur not!!!

id be too scared to after that remark even if i want to....

....only jokin babes i aint going anywhere :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back