Midwife tody woohoo!!

Vicki83

Reaction score
At last my midwife appointment is today - MIL was round for dinner last night and she said they have ultrasound machines at the health centre so fingers crossed I get a scan today as well!

I'm gonna be soooo disppointed if I don't now!

hope all goes well at your m/w appointment and hope you get to see bubs :)

Good luck today, hopefully you will get to see yr little bean and you can get an idea how far gone you are :dance:

Gah no such luck with scan today - but got an appointment for next Fridy for it as MW thinks I'm 15 weeks already, but I'll stick around here until I know for sure!

Yay!!!! glad everything went well such a shame you didnt get a scan though :hug: :hug: :hug:

As for being 15 weeks already, queue jumping isnt allowed, not that im jealous or anything :fib: :fib: :fib:

Only kidding hun at least you have most of the worry over straight away, Best of luv n luck for when you do get your scan :hug: :hug: :hug:

My midwife told me i was 10-12 week n i got my hopes up but turned out i was 7+6 at the time lol

Was it your booking in appointment. The midwifes in Saltcoats are really lovely, who did you get?

Awww don't tell me that Mummyagain!! :lol:

Yip Laura, it was an Elaine Humphries that saw me yesterday but it's not her it's a Susan Rose that'll be my midwife - that's why I didn't really wann register here as my old MW & HV were lovely but fingers crossed they'll be nice here too!

I remember elaine, i didnt meet her till I had Joe and I though she was going to send me straight back to hospital as they hadnt told her I had an openc-section wound. Never saw a midwife after that as there referred me to the district nurse.

There is a midwife at Saltcoats called Mary and she is the loveliest person, I had her through both pregnancies.

Good luck with your scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back