• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife today

Fly

Reaction score
I going to see the midwife today for what i hope is my last ante natal appointment :pray: Am going to ask her to do an internal and even possibly do a sweep - we spoke about it last week so wish me luck girls :cheer:

Will update later and let you know how i got on :D

Hope everyone is ok and avoiding these nasty colds doing the rounds :hug: :hug: :hug:

Loadsa Love Sarah x x x x

Fly said:
I going to see the midwife today for what i hope is my last ante natal appointment :pray: Am going to ask her to do an internal and even possibly do a sweep - we spoke about it last week so wish me luck girls :cheer:

Will update later and let you know how i got on :D

Hope everyone is ok and avoiding these nasty colds doing the rounds :hug: :hug: :hug:

Loadsa Love Sarah x x x x

your Due date is tomorrow woooooooooooooooooo :cheer:
lets hope she will do internal, atleast then she can tell you if anythings happening etc..
can u ask for sweeps at term, i got told u couldnt? all midwifes and places are different!!!
good luck babe hope i all goes ok xxx

thanks girls :hug: :hug:

Charlotte - i don't think they'd usually do a sweep so soon but because of my previous c-section scar I am not allowed to be induced - so really all I have is a sweep and then a membrane rupture at about 41 weeks if not gone into labour by then...If I go 2 weeks overdue then my only option would be another c-section and I really do want to avoid one if at all possible.

I hoping that i am gonna go up there though and she is gonna tell me am already startin to dilate and am in slow labour :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: hehehe that'd make my day!!!!

Good luck hun! :cheer: I had my last MW appointment yesterday, nothing done but booked me in for induction next week. Hope you get your sweep and things start moving for you soon!

S x

Thanks ladies :hug: x x x hehe peanut i reckon our little one's have caught on to the fact its foooookin freeeeeeeeeeeeezin out there!! mind you i bought Henry the cutest little pumpkin fleecy hat and mittens yesterday so he's got no excuses really!!

hehe peanut i reckon our little one's have caught on to the fact its foooookin freeeeeeeeeeeeezin out there!!

Yip, definitely think my bump has heard us going on about the snow out there! :lol:

S x

Well she didn't do a sweep but she had a good feel about up there cos i been havin tightenings all week.. cervix is tucked behind baby's head still but had a little show up at the hospital so fingers crossed it'll all start up soon :pray: :pray: :pray: am booked in for another appointment next wednesday for a stretch n sweep if i get that far :) midwife seemed pretty confident it could be anytime now though so cummmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back