Dannii... (Don't worry girls, it's not a labour thread!)

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Just wanted to say good luck today with your appointment :hug: :hug:
Hope Evie is still in a good position and hope they agree to your sweep :pray:
Will be thinking of you, good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me too!
No infact I hope they say "Oh just stay in and we will give you some gel" etc haha

Good luck Dannii, hope Evie's still in a good position and ready to meet you! :hug:

S x

Good luck!

And Evie.....

COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danni hun you do realize when youve had this little madam we are all gonna be bored to tears with nothing to wonder about :rotfl:

good luck dannii...remember we want to see Evie's pic this week..we cant wait any longer..

Little madam needs to make an entrance soon!!! I cant keep coming on here to check when i need to be doing other things.

I really hope they give you a sweep, and maybe have a little "oh you're already dilated" or "you're cervix is nice and thin"

Good luck

Awww thank you Laura!!

And thank you ladies!! :cheer:

My appt is 4:50pm so I'll be updating much later :pray: I have this really horrible feeling she's popped out and is b2b again :think: :pray: Pleeeeease no!! lol

Thanks again!! :D xx

Argh damn you woman...

We need Evie out :)

Will be looking later for the update!!

i don't often post that much these days but i've been following your threads since way back and am hoping for you just as much as all the others!!! good luck :pray:

good luck today... make sure you let us know how things go as soon as you can :D

I think this is one of the most awaited babies on the forum atm!!

Good luck hon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back