Midwife Today

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hello girls

I had midwife today. I saw a different midwife as my usual one was on holiday but I prefered the lady I saw today. She also had the student midwife with her who I really like. Anway, baby is fine...good heartbeat, growing nicely. Apparently he has a lovely little head which you can really feel in my tummy, the midwife was wiggling him about :lol: He is in ROA which means he isnt back to back! Lets hope he stays like that :)

I have to see her again in 2 weeks and I have GTT test in 3 weeks :( Booooooooo! I hate needles :puke: Especially seeing as I have to get the train to the hospital on an empty tummy too. Oh well - needs must!

Glad it went well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't worry about the GTT but make sure you take something to eat for afterwards. :D

Anyway i thought you had moved to tri 3? :think:
Or are you half and half :rotfl:

aww great news hun.

feel like it's going by so quickly for you now :dance: you'll have the little man in your arms before you know it :cheer:

Bloom said:
Glad it went well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't worry about the GTT but make sure you take something to eat for afterwards. :D

Anyway i thought you had moved to tri 3? :think:
Or are you half and half :rotfl:

Thanks hun, Il take a picnic :lol:

LOL - Im half and half. I havent officially moved out of 2nd tri yet :D

Glad it all went well.. when i was preg i always saw my midwife with a student midwife i used to like it as my appointments were longer and i found out more :lol:

Hope the blood tests go ok :hug:

Glad it went well!

I have my next appointment at 28 weeks - 11th Feb (me thinks :lol:)

Glad to hear it went well. Isn't it great when you like your MW :)

Remind me what a GTT test is again please? :)

GTT is the Glucose Tolerance Test. Its starvation overnight then you have blood taken the next morning, drink a sugary drink ( like flat lucozade so Im told) and sit there for 2 hours and have blood taken again. Sorry Im crap at explaning today - but I think thats what happens. Im having it as there is family history of dibeates

x

glad it went well

i have to have the GTT as well hun so i want a full report when uve had yours done ;)

Glad you liked your mw when i went to mine it was a younger one with a student in with her and she seemed to care, unlike my normal one who doesn't even know my name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back