• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

midwife today * updated !!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hey all... i got the dreaded bloods urine chk and bp today! im bound to have high bp and diabetes now lol...

not got her till 3.30 so not sure what time i will be back as i dont have the car, so dont go panicing if im ages..ive got kitty86's number if there is anything wrong (which i highly doubt there will be) i shall let ehr know to let u know..

and i got the solicitor.. im dreading this... but nevermind xx

hey im back.. everythings fine.. heard the heart beat bp was fine although she didnt test my urine.. she did say that the only thing i have to think about is my weight as my bmi is high and that might mean i wont be allowed a home birth.. so no more cream cakes for lisa :(

Good luck today hun and chill out! Keep the BP down :D

Good luck, dont worry about the solicitor it will be fine :hug:

lisa&alex said:
lol.. says up the top teehee!1 on my 1st post :)

:doh: duuuh sorry i didnt think to check first post haha

yay u heard the heartbeat :D
glad everythign went well :D

i forgot... they havent put my due date forward even tho the baby measured 2 days more.. im bk to the 23rd now :( im getting closer to u kim lol however i aint changing my ticker...coz i think at my next scan they will change it..

how did they measure it 2 days more?
u mean at ur last scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back