Midwife today 37weeks

becks20

Reaction score
Saw midwife today and she seems very positive about everything and told me that the growth scans have been up to 2lb out then i told her my daughter was 9lb 3oz and she said "oh, well maybe its close then" lol

Blood pressure is great :)
Urine is fine
Babys heartbeat is great, and hes 2/5ths engaged :D Shes put 3/5 palpable but she said hes head down but not quite down enough.

BUT ......................... He's back to back but it isnt a problem as he should turn and if he dont i can labour leaning over or on all fours and he`ll turn :D so had a great appt and gotta go back in 2weeks if hes not arrived by then! x

Congrats!! Sounds like a perfect appointment - hope you are happy!!

Awww sorry he's back to back - Hopefully he will move and the labour wont be sooooooooo hard on you!!!

Take it easy xxx

Midwife said even though hes back to back id still have a perfect delivery :) just means ill have my bum in the midwifes face :/ lol x

awwwww wow - Really happy for you - Perfect delivery!!:merry:

Bum in the mw face - is what she is used too:bum::bum::bum::bum:

I hope you are not too worried.... A friend of mine went thru the same thing and she said it wasnt as painful as she thought it would be!!! - just her arms ached after a while!!!!!

So maybe try getting on fours - in preparation??

xxx

Im not worried, i done all my worrying when he was breech lol just so happy his head engaging. She said perfect delivery but i think she means medical wise as there is nothing wrong with me or baby to cause complications, him being big isnt a problem as iv done it before so nothing is getting in the way now.
Its so nice to have a positive midwife as it kinda rubs off any worrys that you may have :)

Oh and i forgot to add the hospital put me on high risk so midwife told me to ask them to change it on thursday if they think that im ok to be low risk :) x

I think my baby keeps swizzling to a B2B position, cheeky monkey! Although i'm not too bothered, i'm more concerned if he/she's done a 180 turn and is breech again of which I currently cant decide! I cant wait until this baby is here and I can finally relax! I'm obsessed with how he/she is lying all the time! lol

I think my baby keeps swizzling to a B2B position, cheeky monkey! Although i'm not too bothered, i'm more concerned if he/she's done a 180 turn and is breech again of which I currently cant decide! I cant wait until this baby is here and I can finally relax! I'm obsessed with how he/she is lying all the time! lol

i was getting worried today but i new he was head down last week. Whens your next appt to check if babys head down? x

:yay: fab news! Glad you had a good appointment :)

i was getting worried today but i new he was head down last week. Whens your next appt to check if babys head down? x

It's tomorrow morning :) I think he/she's just switched sides or gone B2B but I was getting hiccups quite high up and i've had them near my pelvis the past couple of weeks... Jamie keeps telling me to chill out and that after actually seeing the baby stick out of my tummy during my ECV he thinks i'd 'bloody know about it' (his words!) if he/she had turned. Hope he's right! lol

Youll be fine :) youve not got long to go so baby shouldnt have much room to move without you feeling it x

Youll be fine :) youve not got long to go so baby shouldnt have much room to move without you feeling it x

Hehe! It's such a pain! Everyone thinks i'm mad when I say i'll be so much more relaxed when he/she is born but I will! I'm climbing the walls at the mo! lol!

I'll post a thread tomorrow saying how silly i've been...again! :roll:

Glad everything went well today though! Sounds like babe is behaving! x

I reckon it's only natural for you to be so worried Tasha, I'm sure baby has been well behaved and stayed put though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back