• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife this morning.

Belle23

Reaction score
And I'm hoping she will sweep me. 2 days overdue now so reallllllly hoping. Xx

Put on the water works for a sympathy sweep! X

Good luck! My midwife said she would give me a sweep on my due date, so hopefully she'll give you one!

Won't sweep me till 12 days unless I really really kick up for one next week but won't do it today because she said I've hardly had any tightenings so it's unlikely for my cervix to be down enough xxx

Oh that's a shame - here they do a sweep at 40 weeks, then send you for reflexology 4 days later, then another sweep 3 days after that and then induction 4 days after that x

Sorry you never got your sweep Belle!

Wow Frankie, that sounds really good. It's great that they let you know what they do and when then at least if you do go overdue you have little goals to aim for every few days! I really don't understand why they can't standardise things across different nhs trusts.

Yeah it's surprised me how different things are across different parts of the UK.

Sorry you didn't get your sweep, hope she does it soon for you.

omg thats shocking they dont sweep you til 12 days over, down here at 12 days over you get induced and had 2 sweeps xxx

I know they would rather they don't sweep for the first baby because the cervix is closed unlike ur second baby. She just said loads of sex and to do lots of bouncing on ball xxx

Owww this sucks :(. Although I'm sure your OH won't mind haha! FX something happens soon for you! xxx

Yeah I know I just want him safely in my arms now. Cxx

:hug:
Fx LO decides to make an appearance soon! x

my midwife said i need to be at least 41 weeks.. dont think she believes me that i have been having regular tightenings and period pains lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back