• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife appointment

gracie

Reaction score
:wave:

I've just had my first midwife appointment and she was really nice. As i still hadn't heard from the hospital she phoned them and i've got my dating scan next thurs. I'll only be 10+5 so hopefully we'll still get a good picture.

I've had a couple of early scans at the hospital that i work at but this one is official and i can't wait.

Has anyone else had there dating scan this early?

Do you ever stop worrying if things are ok. I had hoped that i would stop worrying after i had my 12 week scan but now i think i'll be worrying till i hear a heart beat at a normal app (not a scan). One of the women at work says you don't stop worrying even when they are adults! I guess shes correct.

Hope everyone is ok.

hi there gracie!
im glad your midwife appointment went well!
its strange how things are different depending where you live!
i have my scan two weeks before my my first midwife appointment!
i will be 11 weeks and 3 days when i have my "first proper" scan done.
i had an early one done last sunday,which was nice as it put my mind at ease that bean is well and where they should be.(thought i was having an ectopic)

take care and hope you are feeling well! :hug:

Hi There :wave:

All the best for your scan next week.

I think your friend is definitely right, you will never stop worrying about your children.

All the best :hug:

Good luck for your scan next week :hug: and I also think your friend is right. Being a mum is all about worry! They are worth all the worry though :D

Well we were not sure of my dates and thought we were 12 weeks when we went for my first scan but I was actually 10w 3 days.

Got to see baby just fine and was told baby was very active with a strong heartbeat :cheer:

I know what you mean about the 12 weeks and then feeling that everything is alright - I havent had any morning sickness so on the morning of my scan things were gig round in my head like maybe baby isn't there anymore or there is something wrong. It's all natural I guess as we are worried about this precious little bean growing inside :hug:

I am actually 12 weeks today so not long till I move to 2nd tr :cheer:

Good luck with the scan :hug:

Thanks everybody.

I feel a bit more relaxed about it today.

Grace xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back