Midwife Appointment

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have my second mw appointment this morning for bloods today. When I went for the first appointment she gave me a 2 pots for urine tests one which gets sent to the lab so I've done that this morning (sorry tmi) but the other is just a standard pot. I'm confused as to whether I'm meant to produce a sample in this one aswell. Does anyone know? My brain is not functioning properly at all!
Thanks for any replies
Cat x

Yeh one in each babe one is for labs other they do a dip test on for glucose etc.

Thanks hun I think I have baby brain this morning! x

I only had to do one this morning.
She tested it herself and then put it in an evelope to be sent off to the lab xxx

It was fine although my blood pressure is low so I have to drink more apparently - I've no idea how I can do that I'm already drinking what feels like triple the amount I used to! oh and the woman who took my blood must have caught the vein funny as I have a bruise and blood under the skin even though I pressed as hard as I could! Just got to wait for my scan on the 20th now! I'm glad everything was ok with your scan today MrsMC x x

So glad mrs cw I always have low blood pressure such a pain! Ooh our dating scans r the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back