Midwife app this morning

Melily24

Reaction score
Hi. Well, this morning I had my check at midwife to confirm the loss of baby and to see if my womb was clear.
I did not expect to find it so hard and awful. I knew the baby was gone, so just thought I would be okay, no shock of a MMC like the first time. But it was truly awful. :-(
She couldn't see clearly with the external echo, so had to do an internal. Ugh. There is still some fluid there (her words), so I have to go back next Monday again for another internal. Great. Not. :-(
If my bleeding has pretty much stopped, why is there still 'fluid' in there? I wouldn't think she would have to check again.
Due to me age, we would like to try again asap. Does this mean we should rather wait until after next weeks check?
Thanks.
Hugs to all.
xxx

I'm so sorry. That must have been awful.

I would wait until the check up next week. I don't want to add to the horror you are going through but the fluid may just be that not all of fluid sac for the baby hasn't drained out yet, so they just need to keep an eye on you to make sure that it does clear completely as if it doesn't there is a risk you could get an infection, so the best thing for the minute is getting the check up and making sure that everything is fine to start again.

Sending you lots of hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back