Midna....

Where is she??

not seen her on this morning??

Wonder if it's Demon seed day today

I saw her on earlier, think she posted in the new section for dads. Not sure though?

ooooo maybe she's pushing as we speak!!! :dance:

lou said:
I saw her on earlier, think she posted in the new section for dads. Not sure though?

ooooo maybe she's pushing as we speak!!! :dance:

hate to disappoint she is posting in third tri as we spaek ;)

Its got to be a boy! No girl would be this late, its just bad manners! :shakehead:

:rotfl:

When someone is TTC they get baby dust but what do you send someone who is overdue? labour dust?

:think:

lou said:
When someone is TTC they get baby dust but what do you send someone who is overdue? labour dust?

***************** labour dust****************************

lou said:
Its got to be a boy! No girl would be this late, its just bad manners! :shakehead:

:rotfl:

Pssf... Tia was about this late... less a day.. mind you she's bloody late for everything now.. and the worlds biggest procrastinator.. :roll:

Squiglet said:
and the worlds biggest procrastinator.. :roll:

Squiglet.. it's far too early in the morning to be saying big words like that. My brain refuses to process :cry:

paradysso said:
alana was 15 days over, so cud still be a girl yet :rotfl:

:shock: did you refuse to be induced or didn't they offer?

I think Mason was 15 days over, they induced me at 14 days over and I had him the next day.

Blimey :shock:

I thought once you go over the placenta stops working so its better to have baby sooner rather than later? I suppose unless you know exactly when you conceived you can be a week or so out either way with your due date I suppose?

Is she being induced today or was it yesterday?

I hope she is ok....anyone know anything?????

lou said:
Is she being induced today or was it yesterday?

I hope she is ok....anyone know anything?????

Mid popped all on her own accord... makes me think its a girl in that case.. Girls refuse to be told what to do... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh wow I missed all the excitement! I never thought to look in that section :doh:

I'm glad her and her OH and seed are ok. Can't wait to hear all the details now!!!! I still think its a boy :wink:

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back