Midna....

Lou

Reaction score
....Is she having her baby or has she been on the forum??????

she's been on lol
seed aint moving for nothing i don't think!

oh no! Its horrible going over. You feel like a bomb waiting to go off lol I bet she's tweaking her nips like its going out of fashion, I know I would be :lol:

I think you've got a little boy in there. Have you chosen names yet or are they secret?

I'm so excited for you!!! (and a little jealous)

I only said boy because the profile on your scan pic reminds me of Isaac's scan pic. We cracked under the pressure and found out Isaac was a boy. I want a surprise next time definately.

My OH named Isaac so I'm naming the next one! I wanted to call him Sonny, Jude or Noah. Not sure how I feel about them names now :think: Can't remember what girls names I liked.

Today is the day,....I can feel it....

come on the suspense is killing me!!!!

ARGH!!!! I was so disappointed then when I saw you had replied :lol:

I think it will happen today. Is baby moving loads or quiet? Has the midwife told you the head is engaged?

midna i'm totally understanding how frustrated you must be i'm not even term yet and cant even contemplate getting to your stage :hug:

I'll I'd say is get your feet up and good luck!

I hope its sooner rather than later.

When it does happen have a good blast on the gas and air for me. Giving birth is the most wasted I've ever been. Its was wicked :wink:
They even let me take it into theatre and I'd had a full spinal block so was in no pain, i just liked being stoned.

oooo I wish I could give birth for you midna...I loved it!!!

Has she ? Hasn't she?

Its more exciting than Eastenders!

Lou :)

well when ever is happens hussy good luck!!!!!!! i have a funny feeling today or tommorrow for some reason :lol:

Get James to give you a few more quickes over the kitchen counter :rotfl:

I went 10 days over with Isaac. Its horrible!!

lou said:

once i get to 40 weeks i'm on my way out for a jog then coming home for a curry finished off with fresh pineapple and some nipple tweaking :D

susie said:
lou said:

once i get to 40 weeks i'm on my way out for a jog then coming home for a curry finished off with fresh pineapple and some nipple tweaking :D

Sounds like an ordinary friday in my house :)

lou said:
susie said:
lou said:

Sounds like an ordinary friday in my house :)

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back