the Dani mystery deepens

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I put a post on emmasdiary re Dani to see if anyone had heard whether she had had her baby or not as it is now due.

got a reply from someone called Gemma stating that Dani was her best friend and she had her baby 4 weeks early. i typed back that she couldnt have had her baby 4 weeks early at 36 weeks as she had posted a forum under "help wanted" "itching" and she was claiming to be 38 + 1 on the 18 November.

does anyone know her and does anyone know whether she has given birth.

x

im not convinced about that gemma,

im sure its her thats posted her had twins about 5 or 6 weeks early, just seems funny that they are "best friends" pregnant at teh same time and both say they gave birth early.

maybe its just me but i dont belive it

That is the same one Layla.

Sounds pretty fishy to me.

x

i totally agree with you Sami. i just cant understand why people would lie about it.

they must be deeply disturbed. i was reading in the paper about a woman who was on line with another woman on a dog kennel site, and that woman ended up killing the pregnant woman and stealing her baby out of her womb and trying to pass it off as her own!!!!

not saying that, thats what dani is going to do.

x

:shock:

The type of people which give teen mums a bad name....... :evil: People like them make older people look down on responsible 'teen's like me. I'm nearly 20 but people still think I'm young and give me dirty looks like I've got myself into a state being pregnant.

Winds me up so much. How can people be so bloody irresponsible. They don't deserve their children if they have had them. If she'd had her babies early they would be in SCBU, and my baby was in SCBU I certainly would not be out on the town getting p****d out of my box.

I know we all enjoy a drink and probably miss it sometimes but that's just pathetic.

why do you think Gemma somtimes post in caps and sometimes not, is it because she forgets she signed out of danis name and in to gemma by any chance??!

they are both pathetic, there stoires dont add up

Hey Davina,

Yeah, just been on the forum and read it funnily enough. l find it all a bit confusing, but a bit of a giggle! its a mystery...........

Fluffy. xx

did ne one else notice they were all posted within minutes of each other as if one after the other now maybe they were both online but who knows
also gemma says her keyboard messed up but she wrote 8 weeks then 8days now im sorry but my keyboard sometimes misses words but dont bloody change them completly lol

its the same with Kayl who was 13 and preg... she was fake too, and when i pm'd her she swore at me and hasnt come back since....same as mummy2be_15... WHO WAS THE SAME PERSON AS KAYL! bet yall didnt know that one!

hi melanie

didnt know about Kayl or mummy to be_15. i sure that i had spoken to the second one.

sickos.

x

i knew about them two being the same, got a tip off about that.

yeah i know! :D im getting so excited now, i want it to go in to the last square, then its only days till he is born! :D :D :D

ive got an appointment with the consultant on the 22, so hopefully he will confirm that my c section will be on the 25 jan, so that would make it 7 weeks today.

i cant believe i am so excited about having an operation. lol

ooo i have my next growth scan on the 22nd, i will find out if and when they are going to induce me, thats if hes still growing to big.

what time is yours?

i am desperate for another scan. i want to make sure that i am carrying a boy, but i think that i will just have to wait until the birth.

i forgot to ask Layla, when does our babies move into the last box, how many weeks should we be.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back