Middle names for Ella

Hope123

Reaction score
Hoping to get some inspiration. We love the name Ella but can’t agree on a middle name.. Rose seems very “common” and we can’t have May/Mae. Can anybody think of anything a bit different that flows with Ella? Thanks :) xxx

Ella Grace
Ella MacKenzie
Ella Louise
Ella Nichole

My cousin's name is Ella Grace, I was going to suggest that!

I love Grace, that's my 3 week olds middle name her sisters is Mae but you said you couldn't have that
Ella was one of the names on our list too but I wasn't sure of having two daughters with the name starting with E x

Last edited:
I work with a Ella-Rose which I think is lovely but do love Ella-Grace that my little girls middle name xx

I do really like Ella Rose, I just feel I'd like something a bit different as Rose seems to be a popular name to go with Ella. Rae is pretty too :) ! Lots to think about. I think I am swaying towards Grace.. BUT would love to keep hearing ideas. X

Ella Iris? Ella Alice? Ella Eve?

This isn't meant to sound mean in anyway but Grace is such a common middle name now. My middle name is louise which is so common in women my age and it's not a particularly special name. I think grace will be like that at some point

Thanks Sheherdess.. I don't think you sound mean at all.. My middle name is also Louise! So I know exactly what you mean. Alice was a name on our list for a first name actually but didn't think of it as a middle name. I'll run it past my partner :) I also really like Eve! I don't know why I am finding it so hard to pick a name... I do appreciate all of the suggestions :) x

Ella Jayne?
Jayne’s my name, a very 80’s name which means baby girls aren’t called that any more.
We had an Eliza Jayne born at work recently and everyone loved it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back