Message for Hayley RE Guilder Chair

Keely

Reaction score
Hi Hayley

I have order a chair from mums2be and I was wondering how long yours took to deliver and if they gave you a delivery date?

Also have you got your up yet, is it comfy??

Keely xxx

sorry for the late reply... haven't been on here much.

I ordered mine mid Jan but they were out of stock till 20th Feb... they called me on my mobile around 15th Feb and asked if they could deliver sat.... it wasn't a good time so they delivered it thru parcel line... i got an e-mail around 20th saying it would be delivered either 23rd or 24th.. by parcelline... as they didn't give an exact day or time we missed them but they left a calling card... we called parcelline and they delivered the next morning around 9.30am.... it comes 1/2 made up... the cushions are flat packed and the arms and back rest is also flat (they only need screwing on) i haven't tried it out yet because it looks like its gonna be quite big when the arms go on etc and we don't want it taking up too much space till the nursery is done... but the chair and stool rock okay....

i'm really happy with mine - best buy so far!

x

Hi hayley

I got too impatient and excited, so I order one anyway.... mine has just arrived today and my OH is at home building it now (because I am still impatient!! hehe)

I havent even got a nursery yet as we are looking for a house now (I live in a flat) but my front room is quite large so I am putting it in there!!

I couldnt help rushing it was SUCH a BARGAIN!!! hehe

xxxxxxxxxx

let me know if its comfortable - they look it... it's my best bargain so far...

x

soooooo comfy!! hehe .... me and OH are fighting over it now!!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back